Here is a list of our current vendors. Please check back for a more current listing as we will be updating the list up to the event.
- 221 Bee – Local honey, lip butter, lotion bar, food wraps, candles, and more.
- Cedar Oak Farms – Gourmet spice blends.
- Cottage Quarters – Home décor, pillows, throws, and more.
- Nettie’s Petals – Fresh flower bar and bouquets.
- Ropp Jersey Cheese – Artisan Cheese & Spreads.
- Uniquities by El. Denae – Hand-crafted earrings.
- Food Shed Deli & Bread Shop – See the full menu.
- Ann Rose Boutique – Trendy women’s clothing at an affordable price.
- Bamboo Trunk – Crochet baskets, jars, cozies, plant hangers, trivets, and more.
- Color Street – Dry nail strips, polish remover, hand creams, and more.
- DuChick Ranch – Farm fresh poultry, eggs, pumpkins.
- Galema’s Greenhouse Mums – Large potted mums in assorted colors.
- Guhl Creative – Polymer Clay Earrings & Macrame.
- Kitchen Cottage and Wrap Joint – Wrapping Paper, boxes, gift wrap, tissue paper, and more.
- Little Plackett Farm – Goats milk soap.
- Mommy Juice Creations – Hand-crafted tumblers and glassware.
- Paparazzi Accessories – Jewelry.
- Petunia Jan Gifts – Totes, pouches, wallets, lunch bags, and more!
- J Russells Woodshop – handmade wooden pens and kitchen utensils.
- Sherry Lynn’s Rope Creations – Baskets and handbags.
- Simple Chic Boutique – Women’s Clothing.
- Sparky’s BBQ Sauce – BBQ Sauce in a variety of flavors.
- Sussen Wood Crafts – Wooden bowls, platters, cutting boards, vases,’ and more.
- Tastefully Simple – Spices, dips, seasonings, sauces, mixers, and more.
- That Little Farm in the Country – Brats, Pork Sausage, Bacon, Steaks & Chops.
- Wildflowers by Meg – Hand-painted art of wildflowers, vintage, and more.
- Zyia Active-wear w/Andi Staton – Active Wear Clothing.
Live Music ~ Onsite Cafe & Patio ~ Beautiful Setting ~ Nearby Hiking!