The market will include up to 50 participants, artisans, and vendors, live music, and delicious food and craft drinks in a beautiful setting surrounded by shady oaks and cedars. Fun, laid back, relaxing, and entertaining. This is our most popular market and we see a large and engaged crowd. Each year we have been adding more spaces, overflow parking, and seeing larger crowds. Both admission and parking are free. If you are an artisan, participant, or vendor with something fun, interesting, and valuable to offer, we encourage you to apply.
Secure your Spot Today:
Before you apply! Please note that we ARE NOT accepting any more of the following: Jewelry, Spices, Color Street, or Candles.
We are currently LOOKING to feature:
Wood Crafts, Vintage, Clothing, Children’s clothing & toys, Pottery, Skincare, Handcrafted, Handmade, Artist, Artisans, Woodcrafters, Craftmens, and Antiques.
No space is secured until rental fees are paid. We encourage you to secure your spot with a $10.00 nonrefundable down deposit. This will hold a spot for you until the remainder of the rental fee is due in full on July 1, 2023.
July 1, 2023 – Last day to apply
July 1, 2023 – Booth fees due for all accepted participants
Saturday, August 19, 2023 (9am to 5pm) – Cedar Oak Farms 3rd Annual Craft & Vendor Market!
Participate Booth Fee:
$35.00 = 10 x 10 Spot (you bring and set up your own tent)
$45.00 = 10 x 10 Spot and Tent (you set up)
$55.00 = 10 x 10 Spot and Tent w/Tent Set up and tear down (only 12 left)
$65.00 = 10 x 10 Spot in Greenhouse with Lights, Electricity (Greenhouse is full)
GREENHOUSE: Limited to 5 spaces. The Greenhouse is an enclosed building with electricity, lights, a slanted high ceiling, and a paved concrete block floor. Each wall has a set of French doors that can open to allow breezes or close in case of inclement weather. The north side offers a small outside patio that leads to the food shed and outside potty houses. Greenhouse spaces are limited to 5 and will be assigned in order of request.
- The Craft and Vendor Market is open to approved participants and must be 18 years of age and older. Fill out the application early to be considered.
- All sales will be conducted between the participant and purchaser. Participants are responsible for collecting and remitting 6.5% Illinois sales tax on all sales made at the Craft & Vendor Market.
- Participants must be present to exhibit and manage their displays. Participants are limited to the booth space they were assigned. Booth spaces are non-transferable. Any participant who has not been approved into the Market, or has not paid the booth fees, will not be allowed to exhibit.
- Set up begins at 6am on Saturday, August 19th. Please have vehicles parked in the overflow parking lot by 8:30am. The Market Hours are 9-4 pm. You may not drive to your booth space until all guests have left, and you are packed up and ready to load your vehicle.
- Electricity is not available for outdoor booths but will be available for the greenhouse.
- If accepted, you agree to the use of your images for promotional purposes unless you notify us in writing.
- Participants must furnish their own tents (unless renting a tent from us), displays, tables, chairs, and equipment. Please bring adequate weights or stakes to anchor your tent and products securely. Please note, security will not be provided. It is recommended that you do not leave your tent unattended.
- Booth fees are nonrefundable.
- By applying to the Craft and Vendor Market at Cedar Oak Farms, LLC, you accept the rules, exhibiting requirements, and procedures outlined in this application. You agree to be nice and considerate to other participants and guests. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Cedar Oak Farms, LLC, and by extension the staff, volunteers, or agents responsible for accidental damage, theft, or loss or liability of any kind including copyright infringement.
Cedar Oak Farms
56 N 2100E Rd
May 20, 2023 – November 18, 2023
Saturday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Or By Appointment
Garden Market: May 20, 2023
Vendor Market: August 26, 2023
Christmas Market: December 1 – 3, 2023